Want a treat?

15 Sep

image

Don’t come to my house.  Apparently we have nothing good to snack on.  I walked into the movie room tonight and Ralph was snacking on an advent calendar.

Yes, an advent calendar.

From two years ago.  We are nothing but quality and class around here.

About these ads

8 Responses to “Want a treat?”

1. Renay Sorondo September 15, 2011 at 3:12 pm #

4 days of advent completely ruined :)))

• bullandchina September 15, 2011 at 5:16 pm #

I know Renay, CRAZY. I guess it is time to get some new Advent calendars.

2. Renay Sorondo September 15, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

thanks for sharing your sweet treat

3. Corina Molina September 15, 2011 at 5:32 pm #

So funny. This made me laugh out loud at work. I needed that! Buy the man some snacks!!! lol Love you

• bullandchina September 15, 2011 at 6:32 pm #

I know, right!?!?! He doesn’t want me to buy the snacks, but then he snacks on advent calendar! Miss you!

4. Jacque September 27, 2011 at 8:39 pm #

I LOL’d when I saw this. You know its bad at my house when I’m snacking on chocolate chips.

5. Tricia September 28, 2011 at 12:30 am #

I don’t keep candy in the house, because candy (well all processed sugar) turns my kid into monster. The other day, Kenny caught Jill eating some baking chocolate. Blech. That don’t even taste good! Ralph should be happy there was at least advent calendar. It could have been worse, he could have resorted to the baking chocolate!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. How to make two Advent Calendars in less than 45 minutes. (Almost.) « Bull and China. - December 1, 2011

[…] and a fun trinket based treat calendar.  Mimi brought us a chocolate one- so if Ralph needs a treat he’s in […]